Wanderlodge Gurus - The Member Funded Wanderlodge Forum
A big shout out to Johnney! - Printable Version

+- Wanderlodge Gurus - The Member Funded Wanderlodge Forum (http://www.wanderlodgegurus.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Welcome to Wanderlodge Gurus (WaGu, rhymes with the spaghetti sauce company) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: A big shout out to Johnney! (/showthread.php?tid=10042)

A big shout out to Johnney! - davidbrady - 10-24-2013 11:50

Hi Johnney,

It's great to see you here! Many of you know Johnney. Johnney's the Wizard of the BB Wanderlodge Community - he knows everything about these fabulous machines. Johnney, glad you could join us. BTW, where are you hanging out these days? Welcome to the forum!

RE: A big shout out to Johnney! - tcandt - 10-24-2013 20:35

(10-24-2013 11:50)davidbrady Wrote:  Hi Johnney,

It's great to see you here! Many of you know Johnney. Johnney's the Wizard of the BB Wanderlodge Community - he knows everything about these fabulous machines. Johnney, glad you could join us. BTW, where are you hanging out these days? Welcome to the forum!

That was quick. I sent Johnney the link last night after discussing a couple of conundrums I have on the M450. I am a subscriber to his service and have saved myself more unnecessary time and money in a few months of knowing Johnney that more than pays for the year subscription. Welcome, Johnney.