Wanderlodge Gurus - The Member Funded Wanderlodge Forum
Jerry Seinfeld drives a Prevost - Printable Version

+- Wanderlodge Gurus - The Member Funded Wanderlodge Forum (http://www.wanderlodgegurus.com)
+-- Forum: Sandbox (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The RaGu Room and Ristorante (/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Thread: Jerry Seinfeld drives a Prevost (/showthread.php?tid=10437)

Jerry Seinfeld drives a Prevost - davidbrady - 03-13-2015 10:18

http://comediansincarsgettingcoffee.com/aziz-ansari-its-like-pushing-a-building-off-a-cliff

RE: Jerry Seinfeld drives a Prevost - jwm470 - 03-13-2015 19:36

I wonder if they replaced the rear tires after he ran the bus up on the curb.

RE: Jerry Seinfeld drives a Prevost - patticake - 03-13-2015 21:02

How come it didn't have tag axle steering?

RE: Jerry Seinfeld drives a Prevost - davidbrady - 03-13-2015 21:47

I'm sure Jerry footed the fifteen hundred dollar bill for new tires. By the way, he's permanently banned from driving my bus! lol Smile

Steve,

Steerable tags aren't a Prevost's thing. MCI yes, Prevost no. Prevost's gig is lifting tags including some fairly complex air/hydraulic systems to get the bus back up to ride height after the loads been shifted to the drive axle.

RE: Jerry Seinfeld drives a Prevost - Ms. Bee - 03-13-2015 22:54

Good one! Watch it all, to the end. Big Grino

(03-13-2015 21:47)davidbrady Wrote:  I'm sure Jerry footed the fifteen hundred dollar bill for new tires. By the way, he's permanently banned from driving my bus! lol Smile

Steve,

Steerable tags aren't a Prevost's thing. MCI yes, Prevost no. Prevost's gig is lifting tags including some fairly complex air/hydraulic systems to get the bus back up to ride height after the loads been shifted to the drive axle.

Some Birds have liftable tags as well. I think our LXi does. Helps in tigting steering situations that we are not side dragging the tires around corners and tight turns. If I'm not mistaken, I think some of the 97, 98 WBs DS- 60s, 42's did this too?

RE: Jerry Seinfeld drives a Prevost - patticake - 03-14-2015 16:48

Thanks for that explanation. I knew about our birds having them, but thought Prevost would also. So, I guess it's just an MCI thing.