Wanderlodge Gurus - The Member Funded Wanderlodge Forum
Washer/dryer removal - Printable Version

+- Wanderlodge Gurus - The Member Funded Wanderlodge Forum (http://www.wanderlodgegurus.com)
+-- Forum: Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Forum: Interior (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Washer/dryer removal (/showthread.php?tid=10484)

Washer/dryer removal - ernie ekberg - 06-30-2015 20:48

Since we don't full time, have 10 kids, or 25 grandkids that go with us, we wanted more storage. Of course having a 43 foot coach you need more storage, right?
Meet my wife, Brenda.
Nuff said. Bim Burt and I removed that unit and will add some shelves, led lighting. Should make the "boss" happy. for now

RE: Washer/dryer removal - davidbrady - 06-30-2015 22:17

I may be right behind you Ernie. I have a Vantare floorplan that can accommodate bunks. Now that my wife's expecting our fourth baby I NEED MORE SLEEPING SPACE! So the plan is to remove the stacked washer/dryer and convert that space plus the adjoining closet into twin bunk beds. I have two electrically powered and very comfortable sleeper sofas up front and a king size bed in the state room. The addition of two bunks will make for some very convenient sleeping arrangements. Now I need to figure out if I can put a washer/dryer in the basement. It's very nice convenience to have when you travel with kids! Smile

RE: Washer/dryer removal - ernie ekberg - 07-01-2015 08:06

#4? you been busy

RE: Washer/dryer removal - al perna - 07-07-2015 22:47

If anyone has a newer vented combo, I would be interested in purchasing it from you Smile