Wanderlodge Gurus - The Member Funded Wanderlodge Forum
basement electric heat - Printable Version

+- Wanderlodge Gurus - The Member Funded Wanderlodge Forum (http://www.wanderlodgegurus.com)
+-- Forum: Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Forum: HVAC (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: basement electric heat (/showthread.php?tid=10890)

basement electric heat - mikeocd - 10-02-2016 16:32

Please help how do you turn on the basement electric heat units, there is a thermostat: curb side bay but nothing happens??????

RE: basement electric heat - cmillsap - 10-02-2016 20:39

Mike,
I may be wrong as it's been awhile since I owned a M380 but I'm thinking there are two (12VDC?) electric heaters in the bays. one curb side 3rd bay and one behind the water & septic bay driver side. I thought there was a dial thermostat on each unit. I can't remember if they are hard wired or plug-in. Never the less, you will need to determine if there is power going to them using a multi-meter. I would suspect a blown fuse if neither works.

RE: basement electric heat - mikeocd - 10-03-2016 07:25

Thank you I found 1 thermostat, near the heater curbside, I turned it up seems to get power but no heat? I tried turning electric heat on in Batroom(which works) and that did not help, fuse looks good, if fuse is marked correctly. Any ideas? Thank You...

RE: basement electric heat - mikeocd - 11-21-2016 16:31

I found the problem with the Electric Heat in Basement. There was 2 unmarked fuses in bedroom that were missing. They were marked Spare in the Manual.