Wanderlodge Gurus - The Member Funded Wanderlodge Forum
disarming the security system completely - Printable Version

+- Wanderlodge Gurus - The Member Funded Wanderlodge Forum (http://www.wanderlodgegurus.com)
+-- Forum: Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Forum: Electrical (/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Thread: disarming the security system completely (/showthread.php?tid=10906)

disarming the security system completely - mikeocd - 10-30-2016 14:22

After reading the Manual several times I realize the alarm sytem is very complicated. The last thing I want is it to go off at an RV park, and I dont know how to shut it off. I will use the key to lock the door. Question is I don't see a fuse or circuit marked Security system. Does anyone know how to dis-arm it completely, there is a red light and a toggle switch under the steering wheel, the light is on and the switch is down?? 2004 M380..

RE: disarming the security system completely - Dc2x4drvr - 11-01-2016 13:17

I don't use the security system in my 380, it's functional and worked last time I tried it. I think the brain is behind the instrument cluster.

RE: disarming the security system completely - timetravelers - 11-04-2016 11:45

Mine has a control panel behind the left door under the dash. There is an on/off switch, I just turned it off.

RE: disarming the security system completely - Dc2x4drvr - 11-06-2016 09:36

380 doesn't have that switch..

RE: disarming the security system completely - mikebulriss - 11-11-2016 22:30

My prior owner disabled the alarm the old fashioned way,.... he cut the wires to the alarm horn. So much faster than trying to understand the system! ?