Wanderlodge Gurus - The Member Funded Wanderlodge Forum
Need info for my architect / axle width, front to back dimensions etc - Printable Version

+- Wanderlodge Gurus - The Member Funded Wanderlodge Forum (http://www.wanderlodgegurus.com)
+-- Forum: Yahoo Groups Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Forum: WanderlodgeForum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+--- Thread: Need info for my architect / axle width, front to back dimensions etc (/showthread.php?tid=11361)

Need info for my architect / axle width, front to back dimensions etc - neontwister - 07-19-2019 22:10

Hello all.

I have a new (to me) 2003 40Lx, In fact I am taking possession of it tomorrow AM.

I am getting ready to put up a steel garage (bird house). My engineer called me today asking for chassis information. I live in south Florida. Sand, more sand and water. no real hard ground unless a lot of excavation and fill.

My engineer is going to deign a concrete pad with thick reinforced concrete. He wants to know the distance between the axles and the typical load on each set.

I should be able to figure that out in a week or so. i was hoping someone here would be able to point me to this information so I can give it to him tomorrow and not hold up the works.
Any help would greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Chris Rasmussen, Fort Myers

RE: Need info for my architect / axle width, front to back dimensions etc - Arcticdude - 07-22-2019 18:25

The wheelbase is 248" and the GVWR is 36,100#, split 14,600# to the front and 21,500# to the rear. That should get him started.