Wanderlodge Gurus - The Member Funded Wanderlodge Forum
The thing I hate about David Brady is............ - Printable Version

+- Wanderlodge Gurus - The Member Funded Wanderlodge Forum (http://www.wanderlodgegurus.com)
+-- Forum: Sandbox (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The RaGu Room and Ristorante (/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Thread: The thing I hate about David Brady is............ (/showthread.php?tid=171)

The thing I hate about David Brady is............ - gondolaguy - 03-14-2013 10:21

The thing I hate about David Brady is.......by comparison I am nothing but abusive to my beloved WanderlodgeTongueTongueSadSadRolleyesRolleyesBig GrinBig Grin

RE: The thing I hate about David Brady is............ - travelite - 03-14-2013 10:28

Shame, shame, shame... (in my best Gomer Pyle). I know what that coach of yours needs Corey. It needs a good road trip to Asheville NC. And, once you get here we'll send you down to Tommy's RV to have all the problems fixed while the rest of us go out for a beer! Smile Hey, what are friends for! Smile

RE: The thing I hate about David Brady is............ - ernie ekberg - 03-14-2013 20:28

Lowes and Home Depot are always good places to check out "things":D

RE: The thing I hate about David Brady is............ - travelite - 03-14-2013 21:40

Ernie, I'm scooting over there this weekend, solo, to work on the bus! Smile I may even be spending the night! Tongue

RE: The thing I hate about David Brady is............ - Itchintogo - 03-15-2013 10:40

(03-14-2013 10:21)gondolaguy Wrote:  The thing I hate about David Brady is.......by comparison I am nothing but abusive to my beloved WanderlodgeTongueTongueSadSadRolleyesRolleyesBig GrinBig Grin

As David Letterman would say:

"That Pesky David Brady!"

RE: The thing I hate about David Brady is............ - pgchin - 03-15-2013 11:40

(03-14-2013 10:21)gondolaguy Wrote:  The thing I hate about David Brady is.......by comparison I am nothing but abusive to my beloved Wanderlodge:

He has an RV condo he can run away to and sleep in his bird. Good for those "in the doghouse" moments, or just some me time!Big GrinTongue Me I have a stanky ole storage yard!Angel

David, are YOU SURE you made the correct choice about building an RV barn on your new house property. I hear that song playing "got nowhere to run baby, no where to hide!Big GrinTongueWink think about putting it on the OTHER SIDE of the 26 acres you have from the house!!!!!!!!Idea

RE: The thing I hate about David Brady is............ - davidbrady - 03-15-2013 11:54

ROTFL Pete! You're a very smart man Pete!

It's an unsaid truth! Having a bus garage 100 miles away does have it's advantages... And, she's been wondering why I've been dragging my feet on breaking ground! Hope my better half isn't reading the forum today! RolleyesRolleyesRolleyes

RE: The thing I hate about David Brady is............ - Arcticdude - 03-15-2013 14:43

I just haven't given her keys to the door! Wink. It stays pretty quiet most of the time!

RE: The thing I hate about David Brady is............ - ernie ekberg - 03-15-2013 19:52

David has room for 2 coaches and lots of stuff behind those closed doors.