Wanderlodge Gurus - The Member Funded Wanderlodge Forum
BlueBird Express 4500 Commuter Coach Owner's Manual - Printable Version

+- Wanderlodge Gurus - The Member Funded Wanderlodge Forum (http://www.wanderlodgegurus.com)
+-- Forum: Literature (/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Forum: Documentation, Articles, and How To's (/forumdisplay.php?fid=55)
+--- Thread: BlueBird Express 4500 Commuter Coach Owner's Manual (/showthread.php?tid=187)

BlueBird Express 4500 Commuter Coach Owner's Manual - davidbrady - 03-22-2013 09:39

BlueBird Express 4500 Commuter Coach Owner's Manual.

Folks, if you have any of this Factory public domain documentation, feel free to upload it, or email it to me and I'll take care of it! Enjoy! Smile

RE: BlueBird Express 4500 Commuter Coach Owner's Manual - davidbrady - 03-22-2013 13:50

Thanks Rich, that's a big help and should save considerable time. I'll create a special database for our manuals and other documentation.

Folks, Rich's contribution pretty much takes care of it for the Wanderlodge Owners Manuals. If you have documentation that's not on Rich's list, please feel free to upload and share it with our membership. I'll sort and categorize everything in a set of database html pages.

Thanks! And, a special thanks to Rich! Smile

RE: BlueBird Express 4500 Commuter Coach Owner's Manual - davidbrady - 04-03-2013 14:45

Thanks Rich,

I received the DVD of Wanderlodge Owners Manuals. I'll have it posted shortly! Smile