Wanderlodge Gurus - The Member Funded Wanderlodge Forum
ProDriver - Printable Version

+- Wanderlodge Gurus - The Member Funded Wanderlodge Forum (http://www.wanderlodgegurus.com)
+-- Forum: Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Forum: Monitoring (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: ProDriver (/showthread.php?tid=191)

ProDriver - Arcticdude - 03-25-2013 22:18

So an outstanding Bird owner has assisted me in obtaining a ProDriver for my bird. Does anybody have any wiring info for such an animal?

RE: ProDriver - pgchin - 03-26-2013 10:34

(03-25-2013 22:18)Arcticdude Wrote:  So an outstanding Bird owner has assisted me in obtaining a ProDriver for my bird. Does anybody have any wiring info for such an animal?

John,
Here ya go, out of my Bluebox. Installation instructions

RE: ProDriver - Arcticdude - 03-26-2013 14:20

Outstanding!!

Thanks, Pete!

RE: ProDriver - Itchintogo - 03-26-2013 14:26

(03-25-2013 22:18)Arcticdude Wrote:  So an outstanding Bird owner has assisted me in obtaining a ProDriver for my bird. Does anybody have any wiring info for such an animal?

Geez had I known you were hiring I would have thrown my name in the hat! Cool

RE: ProDriver - Arcticdude - 03-26-2013 14:30

I could hire you, but with the upcoming requirements for employers in the States where the business is based, you'd end up paying me to work here!Big Grin

RE: ProDriver - pgchin - 03-26-2013 15:13

John and Gary,
You two guys crack me up!Big GrinTongue Laughs are always healthy!!!!!!!!Anytime John, I hope all goes well with the install!Smile FWIW I had NO idea that was in the bluebox until you asked for it! Mine was a show coach for Buddy Gregg to debuts BB's first s60 announce and the bluebox is filled with S60 sales brochures, etc. Those Prodriver install instructions was tucked inside one of the sales brochures, after all these years!!!!! You got lucky!

RE: ProDriver - Itchintogo - 03-26-2013 15:42

(03-26-2013 14:30)Arcticdude Wrote:  I could hire you, but with the upcoming requirements for employers in the States where the business is based, you'd end up paying me to work here!Big Grin

Yeah but I am a better deal because I come already pre "wired"! Just ask anyone.....