Wanderlodge Gurus - The Member Funded Wanderlodge Forum
Hello Friends - Printable Version

+- Wanderlodge Gurus - The Member Funded Wanderlodge Forum (http://www.wanderlodgegurus.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Welcome to Wanderlodge Gurus (WaGu, rhymes with the spaghetti sauce company) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Hello Friends (/showthread.php?tid=54)

Hello Friends - Slim Somerville - 02-14-2013 21:49

Most of you know me I think. For those that don't I am a former BB owner who lost my coach to a fire this last year in Florida. It was a 99 LXi. I do have quite a bit if experience in that particular year coach and if I can help in any way I will. I will remain coachless until ... well I don't know ... I am enjoying life for now in a Forrest River Aviator travel trailer.

I would like to wish David Brady the best of luck here in his new endeavor. Smart guy with a lot of knowledge! I'll be checkin in from time to time.

Thanks.

RE: Hello Friends - ernie ekberg - 02-14-2013 22:29

(02-14-2013 21:49)Slim Somerville Wrote:  Most of you know me I think. For those that don't I am a former BB owner who lost my coach to a fire this last year in Florida. It was a 99 LXi. I do have quite a bit if experience in that particular year coach and if I can help in any way I will. I will remain coachless until ... well I don't know ... I am enjoying life for now in a Forrest River Aviator travel trailer.

I would like to wish David Brady the best of luck here in his new endeavor. Smart guy with a lot of knowledge! I'll be checkin in from time to time.

Thanks.
Slim, thats a cool trailer you guys have

RE: Hello Friends - davidbrady - 02-14-2013 23:10

(02-14-2013 21:49)Slim Somerville Wrote:  Most of you know me I think. For those that don't I am a former BB owner who lost my coach to a fire this last year in Florida. It was a 99 LXi. I do have quite a bit if experience in that particular year coach and if I can help in any way I will. I will remain coachless until ... well I don't know ... I am enjoying life for now in a Forrest River Aviator travel trailer.

Thanks.

Slim? Slim who? Are you kidding me??? You better tune-in more than from 'time-to-time' Slim! Hurry back! BTW, thanks for the kind words, I'll do my best to do them justice, but I know I could do better with your help! Station call letters: WAGU, is off the air. Have a good night! Smile

david brady, '02 LXi, NC

RE: Hello Friends - Slim Somerville - 02-14-2013 23:44

(02-14-2013 22:29)ernie ekberg Wrote:  
(02-14-2013 21:49)Slim Somerville Wrote:  .
Slim, thats a cool trailer you guys have

Thanks Ernie, we think its pretty neat!

David, my introduction was with the thoughts that there are Newell owners here too! Now I see they are separate.

RE: Hello Friends - davidbrady - 02-14-2013 23:55

Hi Slim,

Yes, you're right, we do have quite a few Newell owners here, so you intro was right on. I'm just goofing - don't mind me. Smile Have a good night.

RE: Hello Friends - encantotom - 02-15-2013 07:54

hi all,

i put a message on my http://www.newellgurus.com forum introducing your new forum. alot is similar between our rigs and sharing is a wonderful thing. there is soooo many more of you folks so we look forward to tons of help you'all. and slim, i followed your story on the WOG when it was happening so i was horrified just like all the others at your ordeal.

tom (currently in caesarea israel listening to the Mediterranean ocean breeze blow through my hotel room)