Wanderlodge Gurus - The Member Funded Wanderlodge Forum
Will Smiths RV--- New meaning to "Over the Top" - Printable Version

+- Wanderlodge Gurus - The Member Funded Wanderlodge Forum (http://www.wanderlodgegurus.com)
+-- Forum: Sandbox (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Over-the-Top RV's, Buses, Trucks, and Cars (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+--- Thread: Will Smiths RV--- New meaning to "Over the Top" (/showthread.php?tid=86)

Will Smiths RV--- New meaning to "Over the Top" - dentmac - 02-19-2013 20:56

It is just money

RE: Will Smiths RV--- New meaning to "Over the Top" - davidbrady - 02-19-2013 22:59

Really fantastic! Thanks.

RE: Will Smiths RV--- New meaning to "Over the Top" - Itchintogo - 02-20-2013 02:44

Well it is no PT 35 but it is nice.Smile

RE: Will Smiths RV--- New meaning to "Over the Top" - pgchin - 02-20-2013 12:05

(02-19-2013 20:56)dentmac Wrote:  It is just money
Yes, they have a repeat show periodically on the travel and rv cable / sat channels that focuses on that particular builder in Callie. Fascinating technology they use throughout their product line. When $$$ is no object, great things can happen! Thanks for sharing!
PS my particular favorites is the electrical and sound infrastructure and the clear glass that becomes opaque with the turn of a switch in the bathroom shower.

RE: Will Smiths RV--- New meaning to "Over the Top" - Itchintogo - 02-20-2013 12:53

Yes Pete I was thinking that too. They say it is an electrical charge that makes the glass go opaque. Then I started thinking enclosed shower door, electrical charge. Hmmm.......

RE: Will Smiths RV--- New meaning to "Over the Top" - ernie ekberg - 02-21-2013 09:24

Now that is a true- Hi-Low trailer