Wanderlodge Gurus - The Member Funded Wanderlodge Forum
Yet another warm welcome, this time to Cathy Anderson - Printable Version

+- Wanderlodge Gurus - The Member Funded Wanderlodge Forum (http://www.wanderlodgegurus.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Welcome to Wanderlodge Gurus (WaGu, rhymes with the spaghetti sauce company) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Yet another warm welcome, this time to Cathy Anderson (/showthread.php?tid=88)

Yet another warm welcome, this time to Cathy Anderson - davidbrady - 02-20-2013 00:47

Cathy's hails from the Pacific Northwest. Welcome Cathy! Smile

RE: Yet another warm welcome, this time to Cathy Anderson - Itchintogo - 02-20-2013 02:34

Welcome Cathy and Steve,

Happy to see you here at WaGu. Glad you made the drive. Now let's see some pics of that sexy FC you have. Guys, Journey is one of the most beautiful classic FC's you will ever see. Steve and Cathy keep this coach just perfect!

Steve I am keeping your favourite dog friend just fine. He has had a lip infection but is on antibiotics and on the mend. Still at 97.4 pounds and lean and strong. I posted a pic of him on the plumbing thread "Emptying the old tanks".

Steve and Max are good friends when attending a rally. Sometimes I wonder if Max will be coming home with me. I do a roll call just to check.