Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last minute Christmas List Idea
12-23-2014, 20:09
Last minute Christmas List Idea
In case you haven't gotten me anything already! LOL!

http://monterey.craigslist.org/cto/4795150068.html

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-23-2014, 22:19
RE: Last minute Christmas List Idea
What a great car. Only problem I see is no a/c, remember, I live in the south.....hot and humidAngry

Wonder why he is selling?

Steve Gureasko
90 WBSA "Jus Chillin"
Ponchatoula, La.
12-24-2014, 01:41
Because it's a butchered 72. A true P lover wouldn't even consider owning it. Might as well paint it chartreuse paisley. I love the "never runs hot" bit. Hell the original rarely ran really hot, but it was excellent at roasting the occupants.

Camaro headlights!! How stupid can some people be!!??!!

John Mace
06 450LXi bigger bird
living in the wild hinterlands of the north
free to roam without the man getting me down
12-24-2014, 01:59 (This post was last modified: 12-24-2014 02:41 by travelite.)
I hate the headlights but I love the license plate frame - does that qualify me? LOL! I fell in love with these things when I was fifteen and the twenty-something bachelor-player down the street owned a lime green one. Wanted one ever since, not to play out the lifestyle, but because it's a hell of a car. Good luck finding a bone stock one. My mid life crisis has me hankering for a mid-engine. Still looking! Damn the Lithium Iron Phosphates, full throttle ahead... LOL!

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
12-24-2014, 15:25
(12-24-2014 01:59)davidbrady Wrote:  I hate the headlights but I love the license plate frame - does that qualify me? LOL! I fell in love with these things when I was fifteen and the twenty-something bachelor-player down the street owned a lime green one. Wanted one ever since, not to play out the lifestyle, but because it's a hell of a car. Good luck finding a bone stock one. My mid life crisis has me hankering for a mid-engine. Still looking! Damn the Lithium Iron Phosphates, full throttle ahead... LOL!

I want a mid engine also but my budget put my sights at a air cooled chevy. I think mods are cool and like any mod that is done well. Hemmings has a bunch of these listed from 19k to 250k http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/cars...?q=pantera Cool thing about buying a classic is you can trade them off for purchase price when tired of them. In 2007 I bought a new Hummer for 70 grand that is worth maybe 20 now but in 2005 I bought a 69 Chevelle for 40K and sold it for 40K in 2011.

Gregory O'Connor
2001 LXi43ss
Romoland California 92585
951-830-5997
Rainbowrv.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)