Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WaGu Rally- Oct 29-Nov 1
10-19-2015, 15:24
RE: WaGu Rally- Oct 29-Nov 1
Folks,

If you haven't made your reservation yet there's still time to get our last spot at the Rutledge Campground. The fall foliage should be at it's peak.

If you haven't yet been to the Biltmore House I'd suggest allocating two days. Tickets can be bought 7 days in advance here for a savings of $10 off their regular price.

Tickets for the Lazoom (Comedy) Tours can be purchased here. I'd suggest everyone buy the 1:00 ticket for Sunday, November 1. This is a very funny and very informative tour like nothing you've ever seen before, highly recommended.

Other Asheville attractions include the Blue Ridge Parkway, The Arboretum, The Grove Park Inn, and the Folk Art Center; many more are listed here. There's no shortage of things to do in Asheville!

With such a small group it should be a breeze to find seating in any of the many, many Asheville restaurants, or if folks would like to barbeque or potluck at the CG we do have full use of the clubhouse. I'll leave this choice up to the attendees.

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2015, 18:49
I bid farewell to our WaGu Rally attendees today here in Asheville NC. Suzana, the kids and I had the pleasure of hosting Dick and Patty Warren, Martin Warren, and Dwayne and Patti Cartwright. Once again, the accommodations at Rutledge Lake RV Resort did not disappoint. Our guests toured the Biltmore House and took in the autumn foliage and relaxed at our campground. Great food and great conversation topped it off! Suzy and I enjoyed every moment! We look forward to next year! Happy Trails Everyone! Smile

david brady,

[+] 1 user Likes davidbrady's post
11-01-2015, 23:09
Brenda and I my try and make that next year

Ernie Ekberg
Prevost Liberty Classic XL
Weatherford, Tx
http://www.ernieekbergflooring.net
11-02-2015, 10:27
Is that after you drain the yard, or are you finished building the ark?

Steve Gureasko
90 WBSA "Jus Chillin"
Ponchatoula, La.
11-03-2015, 12:30
I'm looking forward to it Ernie. We'll leave the light on for you and Brenda. Smile

david brady,

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)