Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Where are all the Wanderlodges?
08-13-2016, 10:41
RE: Where are all the Wanderlodges?
David,
We just returned from a 3 week trip to South Dakota and passed through Colorado twice taking different routes. Really enjoyed the drive over Wolf Creek Pass and then on the return trip we came through Ouray and Silverton. We only saw two Wanderlodges (both late 80's models I think) on the entire trip both were near Silverton. I was hoping to see more Wanderlodges...but we did see quite a few Prevost Smile
John

John & Patty Brock
2003 LXI 43 SS
Oak Hills, CA
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes RangerStrider's post
08-14-2016, 00:23
We traveled from AZ up to Nevada in January and was told about the wild flower superbloom in Death Valley in February. It was gorgeous. Up to Oregon north through Nevada, lost the hydraulic fan motor again in Tonopah, NV, but had great service from a small branch of Cal-Nevada Towing and was on the road in two days. (have replaced the control unit, so should be cured}. March & April at our lot in Sutherlin, OR, then on to Bonners Ferry, ID on hwy 2, 30 mile from border to volunteer at Kootenai National Wildlife Refuge.

My dear co-pilot, and wife of 38 years, Margaret, passed on June 29th after a long illness, so I'm will be getting used to solo travel in Sept. Will spend the winter in Florida.

Morey Zuber
99LXi41
[+] 1 user Likes timetravelers's post
08-14-2016, 09:42
Morey, so sorry to hear of Margarets' passing. Our thoughts and prayers your way.

Ernie Ekberg
Prevost Liberty Classic XL
Weatherford, Tx
http://www.ernieekbergflooring.net
08-14-2016, 11:54
Our condolences on your loss. Wishing you and your family the best.

John Mace
06 450LXi bigger bird
living in the wild hinterlands of the north
free to roam without the man getting me down
08-14-2016, 13:32
So sorry for your and our loss of your beautiful wife and our sweet friend. She was a jewel in Gods garden. Stay safe come see us when Louisiana dries out.

Steve Gureasko
90 WBSA "Jus Chillin"
Ponchatoula, La.
08-14-2016, 18:29 (This post was last modified: 08-14-2016 18:30 by davidbrady.)
Morey, please accept my heartfelt condolences. I can't imagine what you must be going through. if you're ever in the Asheville NC area please look me up. Rutledge CG is a great place to stay. I'd enjoy showing you the town. Take care.

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
08-15-2016, 15:35
Morey

So sorry to hear of your loss. We only met you once after you purchased Dick's coach, quite a while ago.

Dan and Cindy

David

We are traveling this year and will be near Ashville for the FoF rally. Would like to meet you and see new Prevost you have.

Dan

Dan Sunderland
2005 450LXi
San Marcos, CA
08-15-2016, 16:02 (This post was last modified: 08-15-2016 16:02 by davidbrady.)
Looking forward to it Dan. For those who don't know the Fall 2016 Blue Bird Family of Friends Rally is on October 12-16 in Maggie Valley, NC.

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
08-15-2016, 19:57 (This post was last modified: 08-15-2016 19:59 by ernie ekberg.)
Dan- we have a place for you guys here in Weatherford- we want to return the favor you showed me and the girls years ago-

Ernie Ekberg
Prevost Liberty Classic XL
Weatherford, Tx
http://www.ernieekbergflooring.net
08-16-2016, 11:28
same goes for us here in Daytona Dan . we are 5 miles off Ex 274 on I 95 , with full hook ups . Let us know when your in the area and we will roll out the green carpet Smile

al perna
2000 LXI
ormond beach fla

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)