Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coaches for sale by members or dealers
05-01-2019, 10:29 (This post was last modified: 05-01-2019 10:31 by davidbrady.)
Coaches for sale by members or dealers
All are welcome here. No fees attached. If anyone wishes to make a donation there's a link at the top to do that, but it's not required. In the old days we might have put some strings on the dealers, but today there really aren't any dealers for Wanderlodges except Randy's BBBB, and there likely won't be any new dealers. If you're an RV dealer and you end up with a Wanderlodge it was probably by accident; you got it in a trade or you happened to adopt one at an auction, and you have no idea what to do with it. Please post it for sale here. We welcome you. We are the caretakers of a shrinking bird population and by posting here we can increase the chances of rescuing a bird. To me that's the reward.

I'm proud of our board and it's ability to function solely on donations. Nice job people and I thank you! The lack of a need to monetize frees us greatly from awkward discussions of who joined when, who contributed, how much did they contribute, who's taking advantage, and it doesn't disenfranchise people like the poor RV dealer who has no idea what to do with his $7K Wanderlodge but is honorable enough not to send it to the crusher. We need more like that and I encourage them to post their coaches here.

Remember, we're the community funded Wanderlodge forum. WaGu is owned by you!

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like davidbrady's post
07-29-2019, 13:22
RE: Coaches for sale by members or dealers
I have 2 GM busses I need to sell. One I saw a 1966 GM 4107 it’s been converted. Need some updating. 4 speed manual. The other is 1977 GMC 4905 Automatic gutted ready for conversion. You can call me at 253-255-5208. Wayne.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)