Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Friends
02-14-2013, 21:49
Hello Friends
Most of you know me I think. For those that don't I am a former BB owner who lost my coach to a fire this last year in Florida. It was a 99 LXi. I do have quite a bit if experience in that particular year coach and if I can help in any way I will. I will remain coachless until ... well I don't know ... I am enjoying life for now in a Forrest River Aviator travel trailer.

I would like to wish David Brady the best of luck here in his new endeavor. Smart guy with a lot of knowledge! I'll be checkin in from time to time.

Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-14-2013, 22:29
RE: Hello Friends
(02-14-2013 21:49)Slim Somerville Wrote:  Most of you know me I think. For those that don't I am a former BB owner who lost my coach to a fire this last year in Florida. It was a 99 LXi. I do have quite a bit if experience in that particular year coach and if I can help in any way I will. I will remain coachless until ... well I don't know ... I am enjoying life for now in a Forrest River Aviator travel trailer.

I would like to wish David Brady the best of luck here in his new endeavor. Smart guy with a lot of knowledge! I'll be checkin in from time to time.

Thanks.
Slim, thats a cool trailer you guys have
02-14-2013, 23:10 (This post was last modified: 02-14-2013 23:13 by davidbrady.)
(02-14-2013 21:49)Slim Somerville Wrote:  Most of you know me I think. For those that don't I am a former BB owner who lost my coach to a fire this last year in Florida. It was a 99 LXi. I do have quite a bit if experience in that particular year coach and if I can help in any way I will. I will remain coachless until ... well I don't know ... I am enjoying life for now in a Forrest River Aviator travel trailer.

Thanks.

Slim? Slim who? Are you kidding me??? You better tune-in more than from 'time-to-time' Slim! Hurry back! BTW, thanks for the kind words, I'll do my best to do them justice, but I know I could do better with your help! Station call letters: WAGU, is off the air. Have a good night! Smile

david brady, '02 LXi, NC
02-14-2013, 23:44
(02-14-2013 22:29)ernie ekberg Wrote:  
(02-14-2013 21:49)Slim Somerville Wrote:  .
Slim, thats a cool trailer you guys have

Thanks Ernie, we think its pretty neat!

David, my introduction was with the thoughts that there are Newell owners here too! Now I see they are separate.
02-14-2013, 23:55 (This post was last modified: 02-15-2013 00:00 by davidbrady.)
Hi Slim,

Yes, you're right, we do have quite a few Newell owners here, so you intro was right on. I'm just goofing - don't mind me. Smile Have a good night.

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
02-15-2013, 07:54
hi all,

i put a message on my http://www.newellgurus.com forum introducing your new forum. alot is similar between our rigs and sharing is a wonderful thing. there is soooo many more of you folks so we look forward to tons of help you'all. and slim, i followed your story on the WOG when it was happening so i was horrified just like all the others at your ordeal.

tom (currently in caesarea israel listening to the Mediterranean ocean breeze blow through my hotel room)

2002 Two Slide Newell Coach 608 DD Series 60, Allison 6 speed

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)