Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Water regulator problem?
12-17-2009, 05:56
Water regulator problem?

Did you switch the fill switch back to use or to the use from tank position, down on mine. Changing the fill connector, if it is needed, is done from the inside mostly on mine but it is not plastic. I imagine some PO changed it to plastic. I got mine from Tweetys in FL over the internet. Not the worst job by a long shot and not hard to get to on this coach. I did have to lift some small bit off the carpet to get to the small box that covered the inside part. However, that is going to be different probably on yours.
Dick Hayden - '87 PT 38 - Lake Stevens, WA - at Imperial LTVA
----- Original Message -----
To: "WanderlodgeForum@yahoogroups.com"
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2009 8:54 AM
Subject: [WanderlodgeForum] Water regulator problem?

Hello and Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

We are in Olympia Washington now and are having a water issue. Been hooked up to water pressure and heard water outside this morning and it was spewing out from where hose goes into bus. Turned water off outside and went to pump and the pump kept running. So, it is the white plastic thing that the hose hooks to that is leaking. Does anyone know how to start with this problem? Do you do it from outside or inside? If it is the regulator does anyone know where to get a new one? Got the mattress up and looked under bed, but looks we may have to tear some carpet up?? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much!

Robert & Teri Rahn
1988 pt40

Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Water regulator problem? - chaunceyboyblu - 12-17-2009, 04:35
Water regulator problem? - chaunceyboyblu - 12-17-2009, 04:53
Water regulator problem? - chaunceyboyblu - 12-17-2009, 04:54
Water regulator problem? - Joyce and Richard Hayden - 12-17-2009 05:56
Water regulator problem? - pattypape - 12-17-2009, 05:58
Water regulator problem? - g_man1146 - 12-17-2009, 07:08
Water regulator problem? - bubblerboy64 - 12-22-2009, 06:49

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)