Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHARP MICROWAVE/CONVECTION NEEDS TO BE REPLACED!!!!!
12-19-2009, 14:52
SHARP MICROWAVE/CONVECTION NEEDS TO BE REPLACED!!!!!
Liz ...what are the symptoms of the oven being kaput...I thought mine had failed but I only needed to replace the internal fuse..mine was a sharp also in a 1991 WBWL...If you look where the power cord goes into the back of the cabinet there is a 15 amp micowave fuse there and it is easy to replace. I found the fuse at a local appliance store Jim Barone

-----Original Message-----

To: WanderlodgeForum@yahoogroups.com

Sent: Sat, Dec 19, 2009 8:50 am

Subject: [WanderlodgeForum] SHARP MICROWAVE/CONVECTION NEEDS TO BE REPLACED!!!!!

Howdy.

Our Sharp M/C oven(a R-1870) is kaput. The cost of repairing it will almost be the cost of a new oven. <sigh>

Please give your recommendations for a replacement oven. I am tired of seeing the hole in the cabinet where the kaput oven used to be located.

TIA,

Liz

1993 BB WBWL

Dhanis, TX for the winter

Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
SHARP MICROWAVE/CONVECTION NEEDS TO BE REPLACED!!!!! - Ralph L. Fullenwider - 12-19-2009, 05:56
SHARP MICROWAVE/CONVECTION NEEDS TO BE REPLACED!!!!! - ciao70@... - 12-19-2009 14:52
SHARP MICROWAVE/CONVECTION NEEDS TO BE REPLACED!!!!! - magnus caeruleus avis - 12-27-2009, 06:46
SHARP MICROWAVE/CONVECTION NEEDS TO BE REPLACED!!!!! - Ernie Ekberg - 12-27-2009, 06:51

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)