Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S. faces a married couples’ retirement crisis
10-16-2013, 10:41 (This post was last modified: 10-16-2013 10:42 by pgchin.)
RE: U.S. faces a married couples’ retirement crisis
(10-15-2013 19:46)patticake Wrote:  Pete, all you have to say is yes maam, and no maam. then turn your hearing aid offAngel

Steve, I agree with Ernie, you are a very wise man!Big GrinWink LOL........... I think everyone has a "creative solution", I thought the timing of that article was interesting as about a month ago my wife and I were talking about how so many 20-40 year marriages of people we know were ending and we are were like...so you compromised for 40 years..........why do you want to end it now?????????? It just did not make sense to us............Oh well...... I guess its the question , not the answer that drives us to quote "the Matrix".

John, yeah I know some professional women who could not wait to retire, I also know some very senior executive women who are having trouble..... the ones who were really driven and eventually went back to work somewhere else...........not sure about the authors "client base" and her definition of "professional"........... I see you and David have the same mindset..........PLENTY of land to ROAM!!!TongueWink Good for you guys!!!!!!!!!

Pete and Donna Chin
95 42' WLWB
On The Road Always! :-)
" We'll raise up our glasses against evil forces singing,
Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses!"
-Toby Keith & Willie Nelson
- The bridge from Toby Keith's title album track "beer for my horses"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: U.S. faces a married couples’ retirement crisis - pgchin - 10-16-2013 10:41

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)