Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thomas Compressor 405ADC38
11-21-2013, 16:48
RE: Thomas Compressor 405ADC38
Ernie,

If you could provide the part number off that 120VAC Sears compressor I'd appreciate it. I'd very much like to look up the specs. As if an engine driven air compressor, a 120VAC compressor, and a Thomas 12V compressor isn't enough, I think when HWH installed your Air-Leveling they installed yet another air compressor to keep the air springs aired up. I seem to recall having a conversation with Paul about it. I may be wrong but if it's there I think they stuffed it up behind the front bumper somewhere.

I can air power my Microphor from all the above air compressors but the slight wrinkle that Al and I have is the slide air seal which is on the same air circuit as the Microphor toilet. To me the slide air seal is mission critical. I can't afford not to have it aired up even for a few hours unless I want to reach for some tape to seal the opening from the elements. This is where the 12V Thomas is important to me. I can have failures in my generator and inverters, and even remove my Lifeline AGM house battery bank and I can still inflate my slide seal with my chassis batteries and my Thomas. If I want to leave the coach parked for a week, unplugged, without the generator and just sip power, I can throw my A/T switch, turn off my inverter/chargers, disconnect my house battery cut-off switch and rest assured that the slide seal is getting compressed air from my Thomas via the 12V chassis bank. My current Thomas lasted 9 years, the redundancy it provides is one of those quirky Wanderlodge traits we all love so much, so my plan is to put it back to stock. Thanks! Smile

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thomas Compressor 405ADC38 - davidbrady - 11-21-2013 16:48

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)