Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FMCA Michelin Advantage Program
09-13-2014, 22:23
RE: FMCA Michelin Advantage Program
(09-13-2014 15:54)Arcticdude Wrote:  Greg, I'm certainly not trying to bust your chops with your post. I realized after I'd posted it, it could certainly be taken that way. I apologize if it came across that way. Just posting my experiences.

No offense taken. Forums promote rebuttal and everyone benefits from a honest statement.
Usually see rocking at truck stops when the drivers are setting up for the night. may happen more with owner operators . bobtail trucks (2 axle) dont have much to worry about other than the front tires being turned stationary. There is a bunch of torque on the tires when you turn tight. I have cracked rims on my trailer by making turns in residential streets while loaded down. that is the advantage of steel painted rims, you can see the cracks when the metal rusts. The aluminum rims hide cracks.
Getting back to tires, cheaper steer tires @3 years old are better than expensive Michelins at 4, 5,6,7,8 years old

I am a bit concerned about tires and suspension now that I am in the market for a lxi.

Gregory O'Connor
2001 LXi43ss
Romoland California 92585
951-830-5997
Rainbowrv.com
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: FMCA Michelin Advantage Program - GregOConnor - 09-13-2014 22:23

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)