Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking Some Wander Out
09-14-2014, 12:28 (This post was last modified: 09-26-2014 15:59 by csprenger.)
Taking Some Wander Out
I'm about finished with the project to take some of the wandering out of going down the road. Just have the Safe-T-Plus adjustment to complete...and align the steering wheel. Review the attached to get an understanding. The write up is not complete as I need to deal with the Safe-T-Plus and align the steering wheel. Will update the write after.

(09-14-2014 12:28)csprenger Wrote:  I'm about finished with the project to take some of the wandering out of going down the road. Just have the Safe-T-Plus adjustment to complete...and align the steering wheel. Review the attached to get an understanding. The write up is not complete as I need to deal with the Safe-T-Plus and align the steering wheel. Will update the write after.

Update: Adjusted the Safe-T-Plus and took the coach out for "Take The Wander Out" Test #2. The coach goes straight down the road. No pull left or right. I'm a happy camper. Still need to align the steering wheel and install the Anti-turn washers.

Update: I've finished the Take the Wander Out procedure. See the attached write up and photos.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)
İmage İmage İmage İmage

.pdf  Take Some Wander Out.pdf (Size: 785.83 KB / Downloads: 619)

Curt Sprenger
1987 PT38 "MacAttack Racing"
Anaheim Hills, CA
cosresources@gmail.com
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Taking Some Wander Out - csprenger - 09-14-2014 12:28
RE: Taking Some Wander Out - al perna - 10-07-2014, 09:46

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)