Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want one so bad I can taste it, but which one?!:-)
08-23-2015, 19:59
RE: I want one so bad I can taste it, but which one?!:-)
Thanks Curt.Those are great sites! I did some more checking and it appears that a 35' bus shouldn't be too much of an issue on BLM land. Do you know if it's difficult finding people who know how to work on FC's? I read the Cat 3208 (I think it was) is easier to work on. I can do some plumbing, maybe changing oil and other fluids, repair moldings, and some other things, but I can't do any engine or electrical repair work. I -love- the look of the '82 FC33 ( http://www.viewrvs.com/motorhome/blue-bi...fc33-a.php ) and would really enjoy keeping one on the road. I understand why there are Wanderlodge groups like WanderlodgeGurus, WOG, etc. It's just an exceptional machine. I helped a friend of mine restore a 1952 MG TD. It felt really good bringing it back to life and watching it roll down the road. I'd like to experience that same feeling with a Wanderlodge, though I wouldn't mind if it wasn't in need of a total restoration. I guess I just don't know if I'm biting off more than I can chew.

I just don't know which requires more attention, the FC or PT and which one has a better reputation for reliability, given that both have been properly maintained. I know nothing is bullet proof, but just looking for some measure of reliability.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Opuntia's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: I want one so bad I can taste it, but which one?!:-) - Opuntia - 08-23-2015 19:59

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)