Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HWH Jacks will not retract
09-17-2015, 20:18 (This post was last modified: 09-17-2015 20:42 by davidbrady.)
RE: HWH Jacks will not retract
Marty,

The shuttle valve is part number: RAP7964 and the price should be around $54.00. If you look at the HWH manifold with the solenoid valves, the shuttle valve is at the top and looks like a hex head. I'll dig up a pic.

A little more on the shuttle valve: İmage

The shuttle valve is located on the leveling system hydraulic manifold. (See MANIFOLD HYDRAULIC) Fluid flows from the pump to the manifold, through a fitting on top of the manifold, through a U shaped tube to a fitting on top of the shuttle valve, then into the manifold to extend the jacks. The fluid flows from the manifold through the shuttle valve back to the pump when retracting the jacks. The shuttle valve is a hydraulically actuated valve. When the pump is running, the shuttle valve shifts to allow the the fluid into the manifold. At the same time, the shuttle valve closes the path for fluid return to the pump. It takes approximately 800 p.s.i. to shift the shuttle valve. When the pump shuts off, the shuttle valve should shift back to the off position. This will allow fluid to flow from the manifold to the pump when the jacks are retracted. The shuttle valve is a replaceable part.

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
HWH Jacks will not retract - cmillsap - 09-16-2015, 22:21
RE: HWH Jacks will not retract - davidbrady - 09-17-2015 20:18

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)