Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
50dn Alternator, Voltage Regulator, Starter, Battery Testing
10-23-2015, 21:23
RE: 50dn Alternator, Voltage Regulator, Starter, Battery Testing
wow!!! Smile awesome piece of info david . I recently suffered a self inflicted wound with my alternator . I burned up the positive post by not securing the bolt tightly . Details at the next campfire Smile
Maybe I just wanted to get the spare dn50 out of the forward bay I have been carrying around the past 2 years. Well, as lady luck ( Erika) would have it ,we found a great truck service shop off of I16 in Dublin Ga. Ex 49 . They removed the old , installed the new for 450.00 . They even replaced a clamp on the Fan hose they felt was bad, and tightened my AC belts . Great guys, who will be overhauling my PTO and Fan component's when I return south in Nov .
Now , these guys are truck mechanics , so if you go there ,remember to bring your southern side with you cause, they don t need work, and any sign of potential attidude, lol and you will not be served , lol seriously they are not a RV shop out to take you . hourly rate 75.00
I dealt with one of the owners Tim . They don t have Rv hook ups, but plenty of parking, and water, if like me you need to wash your bike ,toad and bus from the oil you sprayed haha ,sorry I don t have Pics but my smart phone dosent like my computer . I have included there contact info just in case you ever need help in that area of the country . Hope it is ok to post this here David , if not please do move it where you see best Smile

T&W
East Dublin Ga,
478 484 4458

al perna
2000 LXI
ormond beach fla
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 50dn Alternator, Voltage Regulator, Starter, Battery Testing - al perna - 10-23-2015 21:23

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)