Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dupree Products
07-04-2008, 05:43
Dupree Products
I would just like all to know the good service I havereceived from a fellow Bluebirder and businessman.
Stephen Birtles has gone beyond the call of duty in shipping things to me, in the northern part of Canada.
Thanks Stephen.
I have purchased the ballasts for the flourescent lamps, they work much better now in cold weather,led clearance lights, inverter for dash lights, air valves with fittings, for the grey and black water system, and the step.
I recently purchased a hot water tankbut have yet to install that.
I am very pleased with all the new parts, and although I still have a small leak on the step, the rest of the coach now maintains air for 10 days, even the air bags stay inflated. It takes less than 2 minutes to get the coach aired up, after I have been gone foralmost 2 weeks.
All I need now is more time to fix the things I would like to get fixed. I have made new panels for the headlights,and engine driven air conditioning blowers, they will all operatethrough relays.
If you want to see Stephen's website:
I will post pics of progress and relay panels etc.
Of another note, thanks to all who posted info regarding getting fresh air into the turbo. I had the front end off and will be looking at different methods as well as checking the methods that others have used.
Bill 84 FC 35 SB "$quanderlodge"
Terrace, B.C. Canada

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Dupree Products - M.L. Perkinson - 09-27-2006, 09:56
Dupree Products - Stephen Birtles - 11-30-2007, 17:51
Dupree Products - erniecarpet@... - 11-30-2007, 20:09
Dupree Products - Wilhelmus Schreurs - 07-04-2008 05:43

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)