Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any other musicians here at Quartzsite?!
01-17-2010, 19:09
Any other musicians here at Quartzsite?!

Hi, everyone!
Wowee! Stew and I are so excited to be here for our first time at Quartzsite as part of the Pacific Northwest Blue Birds delegation! What a wonderful gathering this looks to be, and we look forward to meeting everyone, finally attaching a face to a name werecognize from the forum, and everything!
Just wondered if there are any other musicians here, please? Stew and I brought our guitars (I also brought my recorders), and we brought along about 20 or so copies of our music party sing-a-long books.These are acompilation, a "Mother-of-All-Sing-A-Long Books," if you will, with lyrics and chords to everything from Beatles' songs to Simon & Garfunkle to Neil Young to Crosby, Stills, and Nash, to Bob Dylan, to The Moody Blues, to traditional favorites like "Amazing Grace" and "When the Saints Go Marchin' In--to you-name-it.
Anyway, if anyone's interested in singing, instrumentalizing, or just listening, please give us a holler over e-mail, plus we're over in the PNWBBgroup, near the inflatable, tastefully illuminated palm tree provided by Cathy and Steve to delineate our group!
Best regards,
Jo-ski and Stew
'83 FC 35' RB
"The Bird Abides"
Blaine, WA/now so happy to be here with you in Q!
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Any other musicians here at Quartzsite?! - Jo-Ski - 01-17-2010 19:09
Any other musicians here at Quartzsite?! - ebirder2000@... - 01-21-2010, 03:58

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)