Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bird's and Ice storm
01-29-2010, 05:02
Bird's and Ice storm
--- In WanderlodgeForum@yahoogroups.com, "Ralph" wrote:
>
> Hello everyone from our Bird Nest in the back yard. Charolette and I are so grateful we have Ruff Diamond this evening.
> An ice storm hit us with a vengeance and lost of power, therefore heat, led us to the Coach and warmth. Then of course the city water was shut down to compound it all.
> We are warm, snug and gen set is running keeping us that way.
> The power here will be off several hours, so only the Blackberry as there is no computer or wifi.
> Yes, we count our blessings for the Bird and the many friends this venue has brought us.
> Safe travels, Ralph & Charolette Fullenwider
> '84 FC35 "Ruff Diamond"
> Duncan, Oklahoma
> Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Howdy, Ralph.
When we saw the weather report for your part of the Texas Annexation, we were concerned. I was going to phone you today but that won't do any good!! Glad to hear that you and Charolette and the dogs(how many, now?) are snug and sound in your coach.
Right now down here in Dhanis, we have 44 degrees and sun. I think that the temps are supposed to go down into the 30's tonight. I sure am glad we got our Webasto heater fixed!!!

Good to hear from you,
Jack and Liz Pearce
1993 WLWB
Wintering in Dhanis, TX at the SKP park.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Bird's and Ice storm - Ralph - 01-28-2010, 15:44
Bird's and Ice storm - brad barton - 01-28-2010, 22:14
Bird's and Ice storm - Ralph - 01-29-2010, 03:04
Bird's and Ice storm - brad barton - 01-29-2010, 03:21
Bird's and Ice storm - Elizabeth - 01-29-2010 05:02

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)