Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agreed Value Insurance for your Coach
04-26-2013, 17:52
Agreed Value Insurance for your Coach
I have been trying to find insurance coverage at a reasonable cost for a coach I am considering buying. I found that RV America would provide an "Agreed Value" policy for $600 less than Blue Sky, $800 less than National Interstate and $1200 less than State Farm.

RV America can issue an "Agreed Value" insurance policy on your bus. That agreed value must be no more than you paid the seller for the bus. The policy is underwritten by Allied Insurance Company.

This can be done by either providing a "Certified Apprasial" of your coach at or above the purchase price or a written & notarized "Bill of Sale" from the seller and proof of payment to the seller of the purchase price. This can be done by providing the insurance company a copy of the wire transfer used to pay for the coach or a cancelled check showing the seller received payment in the same amount at the agreed value amount.

In any case, the agreed value will be what you were willing to pay for the coach and what price the seller was willing to sell the coach at. They assume that the coach is worth no more than the purchase price.

Here's the contact information:

RV America Insurance
Marcos Gutierrez
PH: (818) 735 6770
marcos@rvainsurance.com
rvainsurance.com

Chuck & Tela Millsap
2003 Prevost Marathon XLII
2000 LXi #2 S/S (Sold)
2004 M380 D/S (Sold)
2000 LXi #1 N/S (Sold
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes cmillsap's post

Messages In This Thread
Agreed Value Insurance for your Coach - cmillsap - 04-26-2013 17:52

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)