Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Some famous moderator is having a Birthday this week!
05-07-2013, 11:17 (This post was last modified: 05-07-2013 11:20 by davidbrady.)
RE: Some famous moderator is having a Birthday this week!
(05-07-2013 02:54)Itchintogo Wrote:  ...So we stopped the boat and admired the mirror/glass calm water, the beauty of spring with new beginnings, the mountains and the reflection of the mountains in the water. The silence. And the Boxer who was licking my hand and making friends.

Then a friend opened a cooler and brought out a very fine single malt scotch and we asked if it was OK to toast Larry. The widow agreed.

We poured some very fine whisky into our glasses and then dipped a glass into the lake right beside our boat for a press or mix depending on your fancy. Why??? Because you can when your there. Pure magic....

Gary,

You're one of those individuals who make us want to be better than we truly are!

Thanks for sharing your story - Larry's widow is very fortunate to have your friendship as we all are here on WaGu! Cheers!

(05-07-2013 10:47)pgchin Wrote:  OK,OK lil Bro,

A day early but here is your bday gift!Tongue

I hope you and the whole family enjoy!Wink Watch it with the kids!

Fantastic Pete, Thanks! My kids will love it too. I wonder if there's a ukulele playing penguin out there some where? Tongue

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some famous moderator is having a Birthday this week! - davidbrady - 05-07-2013 11:17

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)