Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome Yahoo WanderlodgeForum
05-14-2013, 11:44
RE: Welcome Yahoo WanderlodgeForum
(05-13-2013 21:46)ernie ekberg Wrote:  A point of clarification is in order.
Bruce Morris and I started the original wanderlodge forum. Period,
He opted for the pay for play forum. I chose not.
In 2005, I launched- Wanderlodgeforum.org. I asked Mike Bulriss, Ralph Fullenwider and Ron Marabito to be with me as moderators.
I may be an old flooring installer to some, but I was there at the beginning.

You may be a flooring guy but I don't think your that old ( you don't behave like it and that is what counts) and I know how old you are!

I know from hearing it over the years your history timeline is correct.
You chose to launch not one forum but two when things changed to keep everything equitable for all. This demonstrates immense character and integrity that is a rare find.

WaGu was created and built on the same philosophy for many of the same reasons so I and alot of others are glad that the equitable for everyone with no financial gain for any party lives on. We shall be proud of that.

Your legacy will live on here as that was your original intent. Just to make it a good place for everyone. People are people and everyone needs to vent a bit so as we turn a page at WaGu I could not be happier for you.

Ernie, you really are one of the original forum pioneers.WaGu is merely the modern day format for guys like you and Ron and Ralph and Mike and me and a raft of others.

Gary 82 PT 35 6V92 BC (Sold)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Itchintogo's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome Yahoo WanderlodgeForum - Itchintogo - 05-14-2013 11:44

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)