Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ride Height and Ride Quality and Ridewell
10-19-2013, 10:31
RE: Ride Height and Ride Quality and Ridewell
Thanks Al,

When you visit George have him set your steer axle adjustable Koni's to full soft and take it out for a spin. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. George can also help you with the ride height of the steer axle relative to the drive axle. He's been around Wanderlodges long enough and has listened to folks like Bennie Collier and the BB engineering staff to know that subtle changes in ride height, shock settings, tag axle pressure, and tire pressures can make a big difference. Have him lower the front relative to the rear - this may require picking up the rear a smidge (3/8ths of an inch or so). The coach is capable of great things if set up right! Please keep us informed.

Your coach leaning to the side up front needs to be addressed and George is the man to do it - it could very well be a bad bushing in a torque arm or transverse link (panhard rod).

I'm very happy that eliminating the sway bar has worked out for you. The legions who've done it all agree that it is the single most important change in improving ride quality.

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ride Height and Ride Quality and Ridewell - davidbrady - 10-19-2013 10:31

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)