Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CAMP DAVID
11-09-2013, 11:35
CAMP DAVID
Hello WaGu ,

Well on our monthly trip back south , we decided to take 81S to 26E Smile Well who do you think we had the pleasure to see along the way ?? you guessed our own GURU Chief David .

Well after being treated to a fine Swordfish Diner , David proceeded to show me where our next Raly will be held WOW!!! is all I can say . Pics to follow Smile

WANDERLODGE CAMP DAVID RALY PARK , ha ha ha ha well I really don't know what it will be called but , you have my name for it , to through in the hat . well we had a great time and look forward to our next trip north in Dec . We will be the first to test out this new site nestled in the foot hill of N.C.

Again from Erika & Al , thank you David & Suzann for your awesome Hospitality , see you in Dec Smile PS, we will bring Tuna .

al perna
2000 LXI
ormond beach fla
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2013, 12:12
RE: CAMP DAVID
Al and Erika,

It's always a blast. Here's a pic of our backyard: Camp David. The only thing missing is your LXi! Safe Travels, and Hurry Back! Smile

To all my Wanderlodge Community friends, if you're in the greater Asheville NC area give me a holler and stop on in!

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
11-09-2013, 14:03
(11-09-2013 12:12)davidbrady Wrote:  Al and Erika,

It's always a blast. Here's a pic of our backyard: Camp David. The only thing missing is your LXi! Safe Travels, and Hurry Back! Smile

To all my Wanderlodge Community friends, if you're in the greater Asheville NC area give me a holler and stop on in!

Nice spot. Gorgeous farm land nestled in the hills.

Mike and Tracy - near Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
1999 43 LXI, "Maddy" - 60 Series Detroit
2006 Jeep Liberty CRD (Diesel) or Jeep Rubicon 4 Down Toad

Rolleyes http://www.challengerwest.com Tongue
11-09-2013, 14:09 (This post was last modified: 11-09-2013 14:19 by davidbrady.)
(11-09-2013 14:03)mhughes01 Wrote:  Nice spot. Gorgeous farm land nestled in the hills.

Thanks Mike,

This is the Cane Creek area just outside of Asheville - the name comes from the indigenous bamboo (cane) that grows in the area. I'm at an elevation of 2000 ft. Flat land in this area of Western North Carolina is very rare. Suzana and I are blessed to have been able to purchase in this area. The building you see in the background, just beyond the creek (the far tree line) is, or will be when they're of age, my sons' and daughter's middle school.

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
11-09-2013, 15:49
David ,

would that be the Brady School of Bus Building Smile

David is correct, he and a few of our BB brothers call this area of the country home , and it is nothing short of Beautiful . with the many trips we run from Fla to Pa , we have now decided the ride thru N.C. and Va is well worth the additional 100 miles ha ha ha It also helps to have a GuRu along the way for some expert advise and great cooking .

al perna
2000 LXI
ormond beach fla
11-09-2013, 19:48
you going to relocate your coach there?

Ernie Ekberg
Prevost Liberty Classic XL
Weatherford, Tx
http://www.ernieekbergflooring.net
11-09-2013, 21:50
Ernie ,
If we sat in one place long enough , I just might . But I still think N California is where we will end up one day . who knows really , like you I do what I need to do . I do hope to be going thru Tx on my way to Q in Jan . maybe we can get a caravan together , you heading to Q this year ?

al perna
2000 LXI
ormond beach fla
11-10-2013, 10:10
We won't make it to Q this year. Coach work here at my place. Anyone is welcome to stop for the nite here- better then walmart

Ernie Ekberg
Prevost Liberty Classic XL
Weatherford, Tx
http://www.ernieekbergflooring.net

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)