Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
More Pilot/Flying J lunacy
11-17-2013, 16:57 (This post was last modified: 11-17-2013 16:58 by jwasnewski.)
RE: More Pilot/Flying J lunacy
(11-16-2013 11:10)davidbrady Wrote:  For part timers is Passport America the club to join? I've never owned a membership in any of these discount CG clubs. Anyone have the scoop?

I don't get to go like I used too. However, I still own a Coast to Coast membership with home at Sunset Kings Lake Campground Resort in DeFuniak Springs, FL. Anyone have a use for it I will sell it reasonably. It has paid for itself many times over.

I was also a Passport America member. That membership pays its annual fee in about 2 weekends of stay in nice parks.

Frankly, I have never stayed or used any service at a truck stop except to fuel. I have never stayed in a WalMart parking lot or a roadway rest area, although I have no issue with the rest areas.

It seems very odd to me seeing a high dollar motor home camping free in a commercial parking lot. It just does not fit and the view stinks. If ya can't afford to stay in a RV park you don't need a motor coach. As well, overextending your free stay at private business invariably results in legislation detrimental to recreational vehicles.

To each his/her own. It is just the way I think. Smile

Leroy A. Eckert
Dahlonega, GA
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: More Pilot/Flying J lunacy - jwasnewski - 11-17-2013 16:57

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)