Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Repair Facility/RV Park
11-15-2013, 11:06 (This post was last modified: 11-15-2013 11:08 by RetDA.)
Repair Facility/RV Park
Morning, All;

Here while back, I turned too tight into a narrow driveway and in the process rolled my right rear wheels into a ditch and culvert. Of course in the process I severely damaged my rear bumper and bent/distorted the right rear skin and assembly.

Bobby Tarver at Cherokee Farms RV Center in Summerdale, AL did the repairs for me. http://cherokeefarmsrvcenter.com

Bobby did the work completely restoring the damage in three days at a most reasonable cost. Not only does he have a new and very nice RV park, each site with full hookups, wooden deck and picnic table, his shop has 50 AMP electricity and you can stay in your coach while the repairs are being done.

I highly recommend his park and his services. BTW its only 15 minutes from Gulf Shores, great restaurants, wonderful seafood and good weather even in the winter.

Tommy

Tommy Rountree, AKA RetDA
Still a Newbie
1994 WB
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2013, 16:55
RE: Repair Facility/RV Park
Tommy , thanks for the report on Cherokee . there is no doubt this is how best to select repair facilities . I am sure I will find myself using there assistance one day . great find .

al perna
2000 LXI
ormond beach fla
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)