Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LXi Exterior Trim Part Needed
12-04-2013, 11:19 (This post was last modified: 12-04-2013 11:21 by pgchin.)
RE: LXi Exterior Trim Part Needed
(12-03-2013 23:51)rrueckwald Wrote:  Dan Hartley, parts manager at Parliament, said he could never find out who made them. Odd, since they bought the intellectual property.

FWIW, when Steve purchased the Wanderlodge "IP" from Coachworks at the auction it was NOT a complete inventory. The most "complete" inventory was in a "very old technology" database that Bluebird school bus was upgrading to newer technology before and after the sale of Wanderlodge to Coachworks. Steve got what Coachworks got when they bought Wanderlodge. Short version, things were "lost" in the database migration. I tried to buy a "part" from them right after Coachworks bought Wanderlodge and they could not find the part number. I suggested to Ernie to just log on to the old mainframe at Bluebird and look for it, and was told they were NOT allowed to use those resources anymore as it was now a "separate company".......... so yes......Wanderlodge "things and bits" will be lost forever............why migrate data that is no longer part of your business (Bluebird).................

Pete and Donna Chin
95 42' WLWB
On The Road Always! :-)
" We'll raise up our glasses against evil forces singing,
Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses!"
-Toby Keith & Willie Nelson
- The bridge from Toby Keith's title album track "beer for my horses"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: LXi Exterior Trim Part Needed - pgchin - 12-04-2013 11:19

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)