Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aquahot Antifreeze Leak
10-18-2013, 00:19 (This post was last modified: 10-18-2013 00:21 by Arcticdude.)
RE: Aquahot Antifreeze Leak
The least you could have done would have been to polish and tin to a uniform height! Such shoddy work! I'm truly disappointed!! I expected micrometer measurements of the solder joint and tinning levels. Now get back in there and do it right!! Big Grin Tongue

These AquaHots are pretty simple once you see one. Almost as simple as a Microphor toilet! Wink

John Mace
06 450LXi bigger bird
living in the wild hinterlands of the north
free to roam without the man getting me down
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-18-2013, 00:26
John,

I was pretty happy with the job as viewed thru my Multifocals! Now that the filler neck is magnified to truly gargantuan proportions I'm humbled... Sad Come to think of it, lots of things look much better thru my Multifocals! LOL!

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
[+] 1 user Likes davidbrady's post
10-18-2013, 02:28
(10-18-2013 00:26)davidbrady Wrote:  John,

I was pretty happy with the job as viewed thru my Multifocals! Now that the filler neck is magnified to truly gargantuan proportions I'm humbled... Sad Come to think of it, lots of things look much better thru my Multifocals! LOL!

Hey David,

When I do soldering, if a soldered joint don't leak, I consider it a good soldering job no matter what it looks likeBig Grin

Chuck & Tela Millsap
2003 Prevost Marathon XLII
2000 LXi #2 S/S (Sold)
2004 M380 D/S (Sold)
2000 LXi #1 N/S (Sold
10-18-2013, 14:14
(10-18-2013 00:26)davidbrady Wrote:  Come to think of it, lots of things look much better thru my Multifocals! LOL!

Ah, the vaguries of perception!! Sometimes it's a great thing and sometimes it's a royal PITA!!

I would tend to agree with Chuck on that job. If it doesn't leak, it's perfect! Big Grin

John Mace
06 450LXi bigger bird
living in the wild hinterlands of the north
free to roam without the man getting me down

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)