Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Webasto Control Panel
12-12-2013, 10:17
Webasto Control Panel
I have a '06 Wanderlodge 450Lxi that I can not locate the control panel on the Webasto heating system. It will not fire up and if I could find the panel then I am hoping there will be a fault code? Any suggestions
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2013, 10:49
RE: Webasto Control Panel
(12-12-2013 10:17)Peter Amos Wrote:  I have a '06 Wanderlodge 450Lxi that I can not locate the control panel on the Webasto heating system. It will not fire up and if I could find the panel then I am hoping there will be a fault code? Any suggestions

I'm not a 450 guy and I'm sure one will be along,but I would suggest you make sure you have at least a half tank of fuel. The fuel pickups for the genny and Webasco are higher in the tank by design and it the easiest thing to do firstBig Grin

Pete and Donna Chin
95 42' WLWB
On The Road Always! :-)
" We'll raise up our glasses against evil forces singing,
Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses!"
-Toby Keith & Willie Nelson
- The bridge from Toby Keith's title album track "beer for my horses"
12-12-2013, 12:24 (This post was last modified: 12-12-2013 13:09 by dentmac.)
Hi,
The description in the manual is not for the unit. It also describes a separate fluid fill and lights on the control panel . Never found the panel. The fluid in the system is part of engine antifreeze/cooling system.
I have run the webasto with less then 1/4 tank but perhaps that is my unit only.
Ross

(12-12-2013 10:17)Peter Amos Wrote:  I have a '06 Wanderlodge 450Lxi that I can not locate the control panel on the Webasto heating system. It will not fire up and if I could find the panel then I am hoping there will be a fault code? Any suggestions

Ross MacKillop
Wiarton Ontario
2006 450 Lxi
12-13-2013, 12:57
Hi,
Here are the schematics. Now just to find the control module!
R

[/quote]

Attached File(s)
.pdf  SCHEMATIC,WRG,WEBASTO,HYDRONIC CONTROL SYS M450.pdf (Size: 309.77 KB / Downloads: 611)

Ross MacKillop
Wiarton Ontario
2006 450 Lxi
12-14-2013, 10:35 (This post was last modified: 12-14-2013 10:36 by Hisham Amaral.)
Mr. Amos
The fuse for the Webasto is in bay two street side the big gray box. You have to unscrew the front cover and at the right end you will see the fuses marked Webasto one of these fuses may have burned out on you. They are 24 volts and marked as such.
Good luck
Hish

Hisham and Sue Amaral
2004 Prevost XL2 Marathon (sold)
2003 Liberty H3-45 2 slide
Titusville, Florida
248-935-5390
[+] 3 users Like Hisham Amaral's post
12-16-2013, 13:38
Did you solve the problem and find the controls?

Ross MacKillop
Wiarton Ontario
2006 450 Lxi
01-21-2014, 10:21
(12-14-2013 10:35)Hisham Amaral Wrote:  Mr. Amos
The fuse for the Webasto is in bay two street side the big gray box. You have to unscrew the front cover and at the right end you will see the fuses marked Webasto one of these fuses may have burned out on you. They are 24 volts and marked as such.
Good luck
Hish
Thanks for the response and I apologize for being a while in getting back with you. We have just been able to get back on this. I am in the process now of locating the fuses. The control panel is still MIA, but we will locate it.
Thanks and I will let you know as soon as we get it. Don
01-22-2014, 01:44
(01-21-2014 10:21)Peter Amos Wrote:  
(12-14-2013 10:35)Hisham Amaral Wrote:  Mr. Amos
Good luck
Hish
Thanks for the response and I apologize for being a while in getting back with you. We have just been able to get back on this. I am in the process now of locating the fuses. The control panel is still MIA, but we will locate it.
Thanks and I will let you know as soon as we get it. Don

Try the 3rd bay curb side center of the bay . The webasto unit is inside the sheet metal

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)