Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
slide issue
05-03-2014, 11:19
slide issue
Hello WaGu ,

our slide will not extend . we have followed the troubleshooting guide of the HWH and still no luck .

tried extending with genny or bus running to assure 12 v
along with all the other recommended test .

I was wondering if the leveling jacks play a part in the operation of the slide ? on the slide control board the jack light did not light up warning of not being level .

I know there is a 3000 psi cylinder or ??? not sure what it is , but how would I check to see if this possibly is not opening ?

thank s in advance . Smile

al perna
2000 LXI
ormond beach fla
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2014, 17:06
RE: slide issue
Al,

Have you tried making sure the suspension is fully dumped, tranny is in nutural, Parking brake engaged, releveling the jacks and all bay doors are closed properly before trying to extend the slide. Does the yellow light come on on the slide operator's panel?

Chuck

Chuck & Tela Millsap
2003 Prevost Marathon XLII
2000 LXi #2 S/S (Sold)
2004 M380 D/S (Sold)
2000 LXi #1 N/S (Sold
05-05-2014, 10:23
Chuck ,

thank s for the response . YES to all above . This has been a tricky issue , I am deciding who to work with on this George or Parliament ? Iam leaning toward this being a jack issue but without the jack warning light coming on I wonder . It could wind up being the high pressure switch , so today I will call HWH for there suggestions. thank s again Smile

al perna
2000 LXI
ormond beach fla
05-06-2014, 22:44
we decided to take the coach to Alliance coach in wildwood Fl . they are at the old Monaco facility . this is a very busy place , we will be rolling into there service bay at 7 am . we will report back to all on the facility and job performance when complete . so far we see a top notch facility , complete with a campground . we pulled in yesterday and have water and electric . went to the villages tonight for dancing and dinner so far all is well .

al perna
2000 LXI
ormond beach fla
05-07-2014, 14:32
(05-06-2014 22:44)al perna Wrote:  we decided to take the coach to Alliance coach in wildwood Fl . they are at the old Monaco facility . this is a very busy place , we will be rolling into there service bay at 7 am . we will report back to all on the facility and job performance when complete . so far we see a top notch facility , complete with a campground . we pulled in yesterday and have water and electric . went to the villages tonight for dancing and dinner so far all is well .

Hey Al & Erica,
You guys are staying in Jane's favorite place- The Villages--. If you haven't been there before, be sure to see all the Squares, take the tour, have ribs at Oakwood, pizza at Stavro's and yogurt at peachwave. Enjoy! Gregg & Jane

Gregg & Jane Gesse
1994 WLWB 40 Mid-Door
05-07-2014, 14:41
thank s Gregg , Erika also loves the villages . we are on foot so limited to the newest theme of the villages . looks like its a cattle theme park ,only been open a year or so , still in construction but complete with all you would expect from the villages . golf carts , dancing and live music till they roll up the streets at 9pm hahaha ok with us as 5amcomes early . nice to hear from you Gregg send Jane a shout out from Erika&i .

al perna
2000 LXI
ormond beach fla

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)