Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browse Faster
06-23-2014, 22:24 (This post was last modified: 06-23-2014 23:03 by davidbrady.)
Browse Faster
Folks,

This tool, AdBlock, has been around forever. It's a very easy plugin to install and it's supported on all the popular browsers. Get it and block those pesky ads littering the web and especially social media sites. Highly recommended!

The DoNotTrackMe extension is also very useful and is available for all the popular browsers.

Another wonderful thing about AdBlock is that it blocks google custom search text ads. Give it a try! Install the AdBlock plugin and do a google custom search on WaGu. Only WaGu items are displayed. Google ads are gone! Smile

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like davidbrady's post
06-25-2014, 22:08
RE: Browse Faster
If you use Firefox NoScript is a good add on as well. blocks all Java Script in websites. You have the option to allow each script individually, and permanently or temporarily.

TOM
06-29-2014, 18:16
RE: Browse Faster
[quote='davidbrady' pid='51825' dateline='1403573088']
Folks,

This tool, AdBlock, has been around forever. It's a very easy plugin to install and it's supported on all the popular browsers. Get it and block those pesky ads littering the web and especially social media sites. Highly recommended!

The DoNotTrackMe extension is also very useful and is available for all the popular browsers.

I can't find it on my Verizon phone. Is there another site for it's systems?

Steve Gureasko
90 WBSA "Jus Chillin"
Ponchatoula, La.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)