Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SpongeBob's Power Management System
10-13-2014, 11:24 (This post was last modified: 10-13-2014 12:38 by dentmac.)
RE: SpongeBob's Power Management System
I'll check into the manuals and answer your questions. As for 60 hours. The 450 gets 10 hr with luck. And that means turning off slide power converter and few other small drains. I expect the main drain is Vanner inverters. Checking into current draws is next project. . There are 8 4d batteries and 2 start 4 d. Because of the incorrect Big Boy in most, they are all connected and drain equally.
In California at the 1st showing of the Premier (2008) ,Ben from BB told me that if I wanted to dry camp,I should have bought a different bus. Wasn't impressed.

(10-13-2014 11:06)chasfox Wrote:  Interesting stuff David......I follow what you are saying about the Automatic Power Management System, and I b4 delieve it makes sense that all power be assessed and assigned from the inverters. I'm wondering how Bus-ta-move (aka. Smokey) relates to this issue. With our limited time aboard so far, (fortunately that's about to change in the next week or so) ... I am not very well versed in power management yet. Ransom, our 1978 GB 42 is not nearly as up to date with regard to this discussion. Every thing is manual switches. We are indeed getting "psyched" to be aboard the Lxi for the winter.

Ross MacKillop
Wiarton Ontario
2006 450 Lxi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SpongeBob's Power Management System - dentmac - 10-13-2014 11:24

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)