Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Musical Horn
12-17-2014, 01:10 (This post was last modified: 12-17-2014 01:18 by jwasnewski.)
RE: Musical Horn
(12-16-2014 03:14)GregOConnor Wrote:  
(12-16-2014 00:12)jwasnewski Wrote:  
(12-15-2014 16:43)timetravelers Wrote:  I wonder if he'd give us the parts list and circuit diagrams so we could keep ours running?

That's probably why he exited the business. To many folks wanting something for nothing. Idea

I dont believe it is asking for too much to request the info ,technical or trouble shooting procedure. it is a business place to ask a price and consumers place to accept or refuse. Offer-Acceptance-Performance-Payment. But you may have the theory of stolen efforts reversed. Did PMMI pay for the rights to sell electronic copies of the songs?

I now have fitted the goat rails with 6400 watts of amplified music for major events and surprisingly still love the fun with the horns. we had a bunch of fun with it parked at the Rose Bowl blasting the UCLA fight song. Playing Reveille at our Rallies for morning coffee, Playing 'up up and away' when the Balloons lift off at our May Temecula Hot Air Balloon event. Playing the Horse Race William Tell Overture in my front yard which faces the Santa Anita Training Track.

My friend, the technical stuff is the business. excepting the hardware. The man said. "Sorry to say we've had to get out of that business." Had being the operative word. I cannot speculate why?

I can say, his address is available so why not put together a deal and approach him to buy the rights of the product for the group. Then check with Nashville to see if the royalties have been paid. Better yet, check with Nashville or the royalty police before you buy. It might not be cost effective. Lol

Leroy A. Eckert
Dahlonega, GA
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2014, 03:30
RE: Musical Horn
(12-17-2014 01:10)jwasnewski Wrote:  
(12-16-2014 03:14)GregOConnor Wrote:  
(12-16-2014 00:12)jwasnewski Wrote:  
(12-15-2014 16:43)timetravelers Wrote:  I wonder if he'd give us the parts list and circuit diagrams so we could keep ours running?

That's probably why he exited the business. To many folks wanting something for nothing. Idea

I dont believe it is asking for too much to request the info ,technical or trouble shooting procedure. it is a business place to ask a price and consumers place to accept or refuse. Offer-Acceptance-Performance-Payment. But you may have the theory of stolen efforts reversed. Did PMMI pay for the rights to sell electronic copies of the songs?

I now have fitted the goat rails with 6400 watts of amplified music for major events and surprisingly still love the fun with the horns. we had a bunch of fun with it parked at the Rose Bowl blasting the UCLA fight song. Playing Reveille at our Rallies for morning coffee, Playing 'up up and away' when the Balloons lift off at our May Temecula Hot Air Balloon event. Playing the Horse Race William Tell Overture in my front yard which faces the Santa Anita Training Track.

My friend, the technical stuff is the business. excepting the hardware. The man said. "Sorry to say we've had to get out of that business." Had being the operative word. I cannot speculate why?

I can say, his address is available so why not put together a deal and approach him to buy the rights of the product for the group. Then check with Nashville to see if the royalties have been paid. Better yet, check with Nashville or the royalty police before you buy. It might not be cost effective. Lol

Leroy, OK Thanks .

Gregory O'Connor
2001 LXi43ss
Romoland California 92585
951-830-5997
Rainbowrv.com
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)