Former owner 1995 PT42 WB "Pretty Penny"
Gardnerville, NV
Near South Lake Tahoe
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes tcandt's post
01-19-2015, 21:35
RE: WaGu Fund Raising Drive
Thank you Tommy. WaGu very much appreciates it. I'm sure others can do the math which alleviates me from mentioning your generous $50.00 gift... Wink At this point I think we've reached our objective and that's after only 5 days! I'm going to pull the donate Toplink down and call the remainder my contribution! Thanks everyone!

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
01-20-2015, 08:01
(01-19-2015 21:35)davidbrady Wrote:  Thank you Tommy. WaGu very much appreciates it. I'm sure others can do the math which alleviates me from mentioning your generous $50.00 gift... Wink At this point I think we've reached our objective and that's after only 5 days! I'm going to pull the donate Toplink down and call the remainder my contribution! Thanks everyone!

David,

I have made a contribution and have no problem doing so. I feel that WaGu provides a great source of information and gives BB owners the opportunity to communicate. Thanks for the fantastic site, hopefully we can all support in some fashion.

Leon.
[+] 1 user Likes Lrcard's post
01-20-2015, 12:16
Thank you Leon for your $40.00 contribution; you snuck in there before I was able to disable the donate button! I also very much appreciate your note.

Folks, now we're really set for the next two years at which point we'll do this again. This fund drive has been a wonderful success. It's taught me that folks here like what we're doing and that you want it to continue. And, continue it shall with my pleasure! I really enjoy all aspects of it, from maintaining the forum, to extending it, to adding features, and mostly to the interaction with all of you. Thanks! Here's to the next two years! Smile

This forum is yours! You paid for it!

david brady,

01-21-2015, 00:43
RE: WaGu Fund Raising Drive, 2015
Folks,

I was asked to re-post the Donate Button, which I did and I received a $30.00 donation. Thank you very much! The way everyone has shown their appreciation for this site, I find overwhelming!

This last donation puts us over our initial capital needs of $336.14 with a surplus of $8.86. Smile I've been thinking of ways to spend the extra money. WaGu used to advertise http://www.wanderlodgegurus.com and http://www.wanderlodgetrader.com in the FMCA magazine classifieds. I had a 6 month ad running that expired a few months ago. I could renew those ads or I can earmark these funds for our 2017 needs. Thoughts? Thanks! Smile

david brady,

01-21-2015, 02:03
Lottery ticket... Anything over $1,000,000 split to current members. Smile

Ross MacKillop
Wiarton Ontario
2006 450 Lxi
01-22-2015, 15:49 (This post was last modified: 01-22-2015 23:41 by travelite.)
Folks,

I took our $8.86 surplus and I bought two ads in the FMCA magazine, one for http://www.wanderlodgegurus.com and one for http://www.wanderlodgetrader.com. Look for them beginning in the April issue. They're valid for 7 months - April thru October.

If anyone wishes to sell their bird, now's the time to take advantage of our free FMCA advertising; all I ask is that you be a registered WaGu member. List it under WanderlodgeTrader. Smile

The price of our FMCA ads is fifty cents a word for non-commercial ads minus a $10.00 discount for FMCA members, which I am. One ad comes in at $7.00 per month and the other at $7.50. (I'll make this my contribution).

Advertising on WanderlodgeTrader is free.

FMCA Ad Cost: $91.50
Contribution Surplus: $8.86

Sub Total: $82.64

david brady,

01-30-2015, 18:17 (This post was last modified: 01-30-2015 18:18 by davidbrady.)
Well, you folks are certainly making it hard for me to spend my own money. I just received another $75.00 contribution putting our surplus at $83.86. I guess I'll have to make my contribution by extending our 7 month FMCA ads. If anyone wishes to claim responsibility for the latest donation, the floor is yours! Thanks, your gift is very, very much appreciated Smile

david brady,

02-02-2015, 19:54 (This post was last modified: 02-02-2015 20:01 by davidbrady.)
Thanks everyone! I'm thrilled to report that we've received another $25.00 donation which puts our surplus at $108.86 (gross of FMCA ad expenses). All the contributions are very much appreciated. We're now web-hosting and domain-name funded for two years and FMCA ad funded for 7 months with a net surplus of $17.36 available to fund additional ads or to put towards our 2017 GoDaddy expenses. If anyone wishes to claim responsibility for our latest donation the floor is yours! Thank you very much! Smile

david brady,

04-24-2015, 22:21 (This post was last modified: 04-24-2015 22:25 by davidbrady.)
Folks,

Our WanderlodgeGurus and WanderlodgeTrader advertising in FMCA is in full swing. Here's a link to the classifieds section of the current FMCA issue: http://www.fmcmagazine.com/images/storie...ds-fmc.pdf

If you wish to sell your beloved bird now's a good time to place a free ad in our www.wanderlodgeTrader.com Smile

Thanks to your contributions we were able to make this happen. Thank you.

david brady,

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)