Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rally Table mover
10-18-2014, 13:17
Rally Table mover
Not that this is a machine most people want or need. It is rv related and one that helps promote Fellowship. Tim and I usually get to a rally a night or two early to set up. One of the important venue attributes is pick-nick tables at each rv site. We need to get the tables away from the sites when the non rally leaving rv'ers depart and before the arriving rally rvers notice the sites came with tables but theirs is missing.
Volunteers are plentiful but with 50 to 70 tables to move, it is just too much to ask. RV park staff offer help but with the rally influx they are never able to get it done in the time limits we set.
This is the second style I built. it is a slip on non clamping wheel set that will carry two table. the second table is tilted ontop after the bottom table is mounted on the wheels.
The one issue we have is the need to lift the table to slide the wheel under. It is a bit awkward and can be too heavy for one person with some woods used for table construction

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Gregory O'Connor
2001 LXi43ss
Romoland California 92585
951-830-5997
Rainbowrv.com
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-19-2014, 10:23
RE: Rally Table mover
good idea, Greg- but some campgrounds have them bolted to the concrete- guess they are afraid we might steal one and put it in my VW bug toad

Ernie Ekberg
Prevost Liberty Classic XL
Weatherford, Tx
http://www.ernieekbergflooring.net
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)