Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Shower for SpongeBob
03-31-2015, 12:52 (This post was last modified: 03-31-2015 12:54 by davidbrady.)
New Shower for SpongeBob
Below are a few pics of the shower built and installed by Donnie Myers and his team at DMRV in Sanford Fl. Because most of Donnie's craftspeople are ex-Vantare employees, they know exactly how Vantare's are assembled and where every hidden screw and fastener is located. They were able to demolish my old, outdated, and leaking shower without destroying the Corian door, riser, and surrounds. They even managed to preserve my etched glass window. The new shower box is fabricated of 3/4" plywood which is then treated to a hand applied fiberglass layup creating a truly stiff and water tight structure, then the tile is applied and all the finishing touches. Working with their highly skilled and multi-talented interior designer, Debby, my wife and I were able to easily narrow our design choices to a set of very stunning ceramics and glass that truly augment the original style of the coach. Donnie had the coach looking good and ready for delivery after giving SpongeBob a buffing, wax and polish of the exterior, including the wheels! Donnie also installed slide seals both inner and outer. Thanks Donnie and a big thank you to your highly skilled team! I'm very much looking forward to my next visit for an RTI upgrade!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)
İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage İmage

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-31-2015, 17:15 (This post was last modified: 03-31-2015 17:18 by RetDA.)
RE: New Shower for SpongeBob
(03-31-2015 12:52)davidbrady Wrote:  Below are a few pics of the shower built and installed by Donnie Myers and his team at DMRV in Sanford Fl. Because most of Donnie's craftspeople are ex-Vantare employees, they know exactly how Vantare's are assembled and where every hidden screw and fastener is located. They were able to demolish my old, outdated, and leaking shower without destroying the Corian door, riser, and surrounds. They even managed to preserve my etched glass window. The new shower box is fabricated of 3/4" plywood which is then treated to a hand applied fiberglass layup creating a truly stiff and water tight structure, then the tile is applied and all the finishing touches. Working with their highly skilled and multi-talented interior designer, Debby, my wife and I were able to easily narrow our design choices to a set of very stunning ceramics and glass that truly augment the original style of the coach. Donnie had the coach looking good and ready for delivery after giving SpongeBob a buffing, wax and polish of the exterior, including the wheels! Donnie also installed slide seals both inner and outer. Thanks Donnie and a big thank you to your highly skilled team! I'm very much looking forward to my next visit for an RTI upgrade!

(03-31-2015 17:15)RetDA Wrote:  
(03-31-2015 12:52)davidbrady Wrote:  Below are a few pics of the shower built and installed by Donnie Myers and his team at DMRV in Sanford Fl. Because most of Donnie's craftspeople are ex-Vantare employees, they know exactly how Vantare's are assembled and where every hidden screw and fastener is located. They were able to demolish my old, outdated, and leaking shower without destroying the Corian door, riser, and surrounds. They even managed to preserve my etched glass window. The new shower box is fabricated of 3/4" plywood which is then treated to a hand applied fiberglass layup creating a truly stiff and water tight structure, then the tile is applied and all the finishing touches. Working with their highly skilled and multi-talented interior designer, Debby, my wife and I were able to easily narrow our design choices to a set of very stunning ceramics and glass that truly augment the original style of the coach. Donnie had the coach looking good and ready for delivery after giving SpongeBob a buffing, wax and polish of the exterior, including the wheels! Donnie also installed slide seals both inner and outer. Thanks Donnie and a big thank you to your highly skilled team! I'm very much looking forward to my next visit for an RTI upgrade!

Very pretty, David. My shower still looks good except for the faux brass fixtures (Alston) which I would like to replace. BTW the facility you speak of in Sanford, is that the one that burned just a couple of weeks ago?

Tommy Rountree, AKA RetDA
Still a Newbie
1994 WB
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)