Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2002 LXi Diagram, Electrical Systems
06-21-2015, 10:11
2002 LXi Diagram, Electrical Systems
[/b]I am a new owner of a LXi looking for a overall diagram of the electrical systems.

The drawing would be similar to the following WB diagram except for the LXi:
http://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/do...sferSw.pdf

Please note that this is a Bluebird Wanderlodge Drawing "Diagram, Electrical Systems" and the URL address title WanderlodgeTransferSw does not fully describe the drawing.

Alternatively if there are separate drawing of the 120VAC & 12VDC systems distribution I cannot find them.

Any help would be appreciated particularly for the 120VAC side

Thank You

Dean M. Bertrand
Cape Coral, FL
2002 LXi 43 SS
dmbertrand@embarqmail.com
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-21-2015, 10:55 (This post was last modified: 06-21-2015 10:57 by davidbrady.)
RE: 2002 LXi Diagram, Electrical Systems
Hi Dean,

Congrats on a great bus and welcome to the forum. Your bus doesn't have the contactors shown in your attached PDF. Early LXi's had them but by 2002 BB eliminated them and relied on the internal transfer switches in each inverter. The documentation you're looking for should be in our Document Library at Document Library->Models->LXi, particularly the LXi Print Package and the Schematics directories.

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
06-21-2015, 21:45
Dave

Thank you for you welcome and prompt reply.

I have been thru both the LXi Print Package and Schematics and can not find anything on the 120 VAC Load Center or the Inverter/Charger Circuits. I may have missed it as I could not read some of the drawing in red or those that had much line detail.

Can you supply a specific reference for 120 VAC side?

Dean

Dean M. Bertrand
Cape Coral, FL
2002 LXi 43 SS
dmbertrand@embarqmail.com
06-22-2015, 15:38 (This post was last modified: 06-22-2015 16:20 by davidbrady.)
Dean,

I don't see it either. Parliament Coach bought the BB name along with all the records. For a while they were offering coach specific documentation packages. You may want to call Dan Hartely at Parliament Coach to see if they still are and to ask if there's anything related to to the 120VAC load center wiring. This document describes 120VAC and 12VDC house wiring harnesses; I'm afraid that's all we. If someone has a private collection they wish to make public I'd be more than happy to add it to our Document Library. (BTW, in the early 2000's BB stopped offering a lot of this stuff. I know because back then I specifically asked Bennie Collier for a set of schematics and a print package for my '02 LXi and he said it wasn't available).

Dean,

I don't know if you saw this: 98-03 LXI FUSE-RELAY LOCATION.doc. Still not what your asking for but it is a useful doc that describes what's in the load centers.

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)