Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sept Skies
09-12-2015, 22:59
Sept Skies
Well I thought we should do a monthly thread on our plans for a given month . May not mean much to some , but it is something I have been doing for the past 4 years or so on the road.

Ok ,

we made a stop at Parliament for service and repair , not much on the repair side but service will do that for you .

we will spend 10 days all together in Fla then head up north for the balance of the month . It will be great to escape the heat and enjoy some fall temps Smile

so how about you guys what lies ahead this Sept , and where will you be ?

al perna
2000 LXI
ormond beach fla
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes al perna's post
09-13-2015, 09:15
RE: Sept Skies
We are showing our 1909 Reeves steam engine this weekend at our local little threshing show here in Bowman, ND. Going to New Rockford, ND to see another show next weekend. Then, attending a fall color ride along the northern Mississippi River in WI with mostly Honda Valkyries but a few SOB's too the following week. In between, finishing up combining wheat, hauling bales,etc. on the farm.
[+] 1 user Likes mpierce's post
09-13-2015, 17:59 (This post was last modified: 09-13-2015 17:59 by davidbrady.)
Melvin, I'd love to see some pics of that 1909 Reeves steam engine when you get a chance.

Al, I know I'm jumping the gun, but maybe while you're up north you can stop in at the WaGu end of Oct Rally. That goes for everyone! I'll try my best to swing by. As you folks know my wife is expecting a baby girl early Oct which means all hands on deck, and all those hands are mine! LOL! This also sums up my activities for the month of Sept, basically checking baby monitors, cleaning cribs, strollers, and car seats, moving furniture around to make room for all the above, and all the other assorted honeydoos! My highlight of the month, and of every month, is the 50 mile exercise drive I put SpongeBob thru! Ahh, the simple pleasures in life! Smile

david brady,
'02 Wanderlodge LXi 'Smokey' (Sold),
'04 Prevost H3 Vantare 'SpongeBob'

"I don't like being wrong, but I really hate being right"
09-16-2015, 19:57
(09-16-2015 19:53)mpierce Wrote:  Here is one:

ok- ?

Ernie Ekberg
Prevost Liberty Classic XL
Weatherford, Tx
http://www.ernieekbergflooring.net
[+] 1 user Likes ernie ekberg's post

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)