Have a safe trip, Ron.
Ernie Ekberg
88 PT40 Wanderlodge
Weatherford, Texas
817-475-3991

To: WanderlodgeForum@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2012 8:13 PM
Subject: [WanderlodgeForum] Re: Home Page

Ernie: Shirley and I depart tomorrow morning. We will probably make a golf stop in Vicksburg and Montgomery on way to RV Forum Southeast Rally and then to the RATs Rally.

R.E. (Ron) Marabito, Dallas, tX 92WB40

--- In "WanderlodgeForum%40yahoogroups.com", Ernie Ekberg wrote:

>

> Mike, I'll have my camera and can send you some photos of the participants at the rally

>

>

> Ernie Ekberg

> 88 PT40 Wanderlodge

> Weatherford, Texas

> 817-475-3991

> http://www.ernieekbergflooring.net/

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: mbulriss <mbulriss@...>

> To: "WanderlodgeForum%40yahoogroups.com"

> Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2012 7:51 PM

> Subject: [WanderlodgeForum] Re: Home Page

>

>

> Â

>

> Ernie,

>

> I thought you might get a kick out of seeing that shot again. It's hard to believe that idyll looking location is so close to a major highway. I thought that you were out in the boonies!

>

> It's good that you are going to RATS since you were the force behind the original ones. Safe travels.

>

> For anyone else that would like to see their Bird as Bird of the Week, please send in a favorite picture with descriptive data (who, where, model, year).

>

> Mike Bulriss

> 1991 WB40 "Texas Minivan"

> San Antonio, TX

>

> --- In mailto:WanderlodgeForum%40yahoogroups.com, "Ernie E" wrote:

> >

> > Thanks for the memories. It has been a while since I worked up there. Right behind where I took that photo, is the I-90 overpass. The traffic was so loud you could hardly hear someone talk. Glad that part of my life is over and am staying home more. Ernie

> > Oh, Brenda and the girls and I leave for RATS rally on Wed. She gets to ride with me instead of flying. Like regular folks, Ernie

> >

>

Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)