Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1997 WLWB43 @ EBAY, Ends on 06-20-16
06-14-2016, 17:27
1997 WLWB43 @ EBAY, Ends on 06-20-16
F.Y.I.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1997-Bluebird-Wa...2424159679

18 Pictures, Burgundy & Gold w/Red, Green & Gold Stripes. 76.6 Miles. $79.9K. Located in Channahon, IL (SW of Chicago).

"Up for auction is this nice 1997 Bluebird Wanderlodge 43ft. Class A diesel motorhome. It is loaded with options and runs and drives great.
The coach only has low 76,000 original miles and has been very well maintained. It has 8 BRAND NEW tires and has just been serviced including having the generator serviced also.
This one has its original interior that is in exceptional condition for its age. The paint does have some minor blemishes as expected with its age.
It is powered by a 12.7 60 series Detroit diesel engine that is rated for 500hp. It has plenty of power and is very economical for its' size and weight.
I'm no RV guru so I'm sure if you're looking at this listing you probably already know much more about this one than I do. I'm simply listing this for a good friend of the family who just past away.
If you have any questions want to make a offer, or if you would like to inspect it in person, Please call #(815) 954-7501 to set up a appointment to come see it.
All sales are final and sold as is as shown. You are more than welcome to have a 3rd party come inspect it at our location before the auction ends. Once the auction ends there will not be inspections allowed.
If you don't have the money in hand or available at the time of bid please don't waste anyones time. Have all funds available when you bid PERIOD.
This auction is for residents of the lower 48 states only. We reserve the right to end the auction at anytime for a local sale."

Frank DiLaura
Learning Everything
(a.k.a. "M.T. Nester")
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-15-2016, 00:21
RE: 1997 WLWB43 @ EBAY, Ends on 06-20-16
I looked at this bus the last time it was on ebay a month or so ago. My opinion is as follows: The paint looks good in the photos but it is peeling off around almost every seem and rivet. It really needs a complete repaint.

Also, a couple of the bay doors could not even be opened as the key locks were all loose. The wallpaper is also peeling in the toilet room and bath. Its not all bad but you'd have to buy it around $40K to come out once you figure in what it needs. The paint job alone could set you back $20-30K.
06-23-2016, 11:46
RE: 1997 WLWB43 @ EBAY, Ends on 06-20-16
F.Y.I.
Over 7 days 9 bidders made 29 bids from $100 to $60.1K.
The sellers sale price was $74.9K...
The Coach did not sell at this time as the reserve was not met.

Frank DiLaura
Learning Everything
(a.k.a. "M.T. Nester")

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)